Terms and Conditions
Website TERMS and CONDITIONS
General Terms & conditions
Welcome to our website, www.rivyoo.co.uk (the ''Website'').
Use of www.rivyoo.co.uk
* If You do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use the website. You should read all the terms and conditions prior to using the Website. You should also save and/or print out a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
* You are not permitted to use, or cause others to use, any automated system or software to extract content or data from this website for commercial purposes (''screen printing''), except in cases where you or any applicable third party has entered into a written License Agreement directly with us that expressly permits such activity.
* We may from time to time we may amend or update these terms and conditions. Please check these terms and conditions regularly to ensure You are aware of any updates made by us. If you continue to use this website, you are deemed to have accepted such updates.
Accessing our website
* Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service without notice. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary to access the website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons accessing our website through Your internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions.
Reliance on content posted
* Third party written content on Rivyoo.co.uk is not intended as advice and should not be relied upon as such. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such content.
* All rights in the designs, images / descriptions / text, patents and information listed on our website are owned by RivYoo.co.uk. Copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights protect them.
* You may view, copy and print portions of our website for the sole purpose of placing an order with us. The materials on our website may not be used for any other purpose.
* We do not offer any copying rights whatsoever of our intellectual property, which may cause loss or financial damage to RivYoo.co.uk.
* By using RivYoo.co.uk website and placing an order with RivYoo.co.uk, you also agree to our confidentially agreement
Links to other websites
* Our website may contain links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites
* We may change or withdraw any part of our website or may to refuse you access to the website at any time if we consider it necessary.
Linking to www.RivYook.co.uk
* You may link to any page of the website for non-commercial purposes which is not deemed to damage our reputation or take advantage of it. For the avoidance of doubt, the linking site must not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable.
* You must not link to our Website in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not remove or obscure by framing or otherwise, advertisements, any copyright notice, or other information published on the website. Our website must not be framed on any other site.
* If You would like to do any other business not listed on our website please 'contact us'
* We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time and without notice.
Third party websites, copy and content
* Our website and content may contain links to third party business websites. If you decide to visit any third-party website, you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites. Links do not imply that we are, or our website agrees with them.
* Your browsing and interaction on another website, including websites which have a link to our website, is subject to that website's own rules and policies. Please read those rules and policies before proceeding.
* Licensed registered users have access to additional areas of the RivYoo.co.uk management system registered users will be able to access the management area of the site.
* Registered users provide true, accurate, current and complete information about themselves as requested in the registration form;
* Registered users do not do anything that would assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to the management system or any documents contained therein;
* Registered users do not maliciously create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the site, or other users; nor do they seek to pass themselves off as another user.
* RivYoo.co.uk reserves the right to terminate accounts to the site and/or refuse access to the management system. We shall not be liable for any loss or damages whatsoever arising from a user's inability to access any pages or area on the website.
User account information
* Views and opinions expressed in content submitted by users are those of the individual submitting the material, not those of RivYoo.co.uk accept no responsibility for the content.
* If you find any content on the website to be in any way offensive, obscene, defamatory, racist, harmful, inaccurate, unlawful, illegal or deceptive in any way, please notify RivYoo.co.uk using the contact link on the website, or using the report flag on the review which is allegedly in breach of the terms set out hereon.
* On receipt of your concern we may remove or block access to the concern which has raised a concern of and will investigate whether the content breaches our content standards policy.
* RivYoo.co.uk reserve the right to make commercial decisions on content and these decisions are final.
* You agree to use the RivYoo.co.uk in accordance with the following rules. All content submitted by you the user, including, but not limited to, your name, biographical information and all other names, likenesses, graphics, logos, marks, text, images, photographs, and all other information and material shall be called ''your user content'' for short.
* You grant to RivYoo.co.uk a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, royalty-free license (including full rights to sub-license) to use your user content (including, without limit, the right to adapt, alter, amend or change Your content without restriction, and you warrant that any content you submit is your own work or that you have obtained all necessary rights and permissions of the relevant owner and that you have all relevant rights in your user content to enable you to grant the rights in this clause.
* You hereby unconditionally and irrevocably waive and agree not to assert any and all moral rights and any other similar rights and all right of publicity and privacy in any country in the worldwide in connection with our exploitation of the rights in your user content granted here under, to the maximum extent permissible by law.
* You agree you are a genuine consumer with a genuine experience of the product or service you are reviewing, and you do not have any professional or personal relationship with the company or organisation.
* You agree to post a review which is of a 'True Event'
* Publication of your user content will be at RivYoo.co.uk discretion and we reserve the right to make additions amend or delete any such material prior to or after publication, or to refuse publication completely without warning.
Your content shall not
* infringe copyrights or database rights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person or entity
* contain any personal information relating to any persons under 18 unless You are either their parent or legal guardian or have obtained the signature and authority of a parent or legal guardian of any such person permitting You to submit such person’s name or other content related to such person
* contain any content that does not meet our content standards (see below)
* contain any malicious code, such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially harmful programs or material; or
* violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation.
* If your content contains any material that is not owned by or licensed to you and/or which is subject to third party rights, You are responsible for obtaining permission, prior to submission of any content, all releases, consents and/or licenses necessary to permit use and exploitation of your content by us in accordance with these Terms and Conditions without additional compensation.
* Whenever you submit content to the website, your content must comply with our content Standards. If You do not comply with our content standards, we reserve the right to suspend you from using the Website and/or accessing the management area without notice.
* Your content must be accurate where it states facts of a true event
* Your content must be genuinely held by you the user where it states opinions
* Your content must comply with applicable law in any country in which it is posted.
Your content must not:
* Contain any material which is defamatory of any other person
* Contain any material which is obscene or offensive
* Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
* Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person
* Contain misleading or deceptive statements or omissions or misrepresent Your identity or affiliation with any person
* Falsely represent that you are a consumer
* Contain any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or other forms of solicitation or advertisement commercial or otherwise
* Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
* Be likely to harass any other person
* Be likely to disrupt our service in any way
* Give the impression that they emanate from us where this is not the case; and
* Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse
* You agree to compensate us and our respective directors, officers, employees, and applicable third parties in full from and against all third party claims, liabilities, losses and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) suffered by such persons arising out of, or related to or which may arise from your content and/or any breach by you of any term of these Terms and Conditions.
* To the fullest extent permissible by law, we exclude and disclaim all warranties, terms, conditions and representations that might otherwise be implied by law in relation to this website. RivYoo.co.uk do not represent or warrant that the Website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. You must take your own precautions in this respect.
* RivYoo.co.uk do not accept liability for any failure to maintain the Website and/or late or failed delivery of any materials.
* RivYoo.co.uk shall not be liable, under these terms and conditions for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
* The content may contain inaccuracies and typing errors. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the content.
* We shall not be liable for any loss caused as a result of any user actions or inactions based on the content available on this website. A) death or personal injury arising through negligence. B) fraudulent misrepresentation; and/or. C) anything else that cannot be excluded or limited by us under English law
The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions only the courts of England and Wales will decide any disputes.